Wednesday, March 24, 2010

After an entire school term of living in the hut, we are finally moving into the house! WooHoo! I have a room of my own, which I love! I painted it a lovely pale blue. It looks so pretty. So far I haven't got much furniture in there, because it is all in stroage in the shed. I can't wait to have everything in its place and a place for everything.
Well it is the last week of term. The holidays start this weekend. I will be extremely busy, as Mum and Dad are going on a cruise for ten days. We kids are getting left here all by ourselves!!! :D :D :D It is really exciting! Grandma will come up and help us run ur stall at the farmers market, which will be really good. Hope to get a lot of horse riding done. I am also determined to stay faithful at this blog! I really want to get back into it, but I just keep forgetting, or running out of time.
Anyway, better go and get some work done!

No comments: