Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We have had more calves sick, and two more have died. It is hard to see them sick and dying, but sometimes it seems there is nothing you can do. And on the other hand there are the success stories of sick calves that have got better and live long, happy, healthy lives. Chille, one of the calves I was worried about, is one of those success stories. She is still a bit wonky on her feet, but she is gaining weight and strength, and it won't be too long before she is weaned.

I have recently begun voluneering in a Prep/Grade 1 classroom, so with that, and the little bit of tutoring I do, I have been looking on the internet for good worksheets. They can be hard to find, so I want to create another blog for listing the websites that I find. I will link them to this one, so anyone who wants to use these worksheets can follow the link. All the worksheets will be free to print off, and, hopefully, usefull for teachers, aides, homeschoolers, and anyone else who wants to use them.
If anyone has sugestions, or good sites they know of, please place a comment on this post with it. Thanks!

No comments: