Monday, June 2, 2008

Fellowship

I turned 17 a while back, and we had a belated birthday treat. I had really wanted to see all the other local Christian homeschoolers, so we went to a fellowship that is held reguarly at the home of a friend. It was wonderful! This is my family! None of my extended family are believers, but Jesus promised us that what ever we give up for him, we wil recieve manifold more. How true! We can't go along with our family's sin, but our God has lovingly provided a family who loves Him and not this world! All my cousins are worldly, but I have Christian friends that are far closer than cousins too me. My grandparents hate God, but there is a lady who is more than a grandmother too me who loves God. It was wonderful to see them again, and I enjoyed the evening so much.

No comments: