Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally Moving!!!!

It has come at last!!! We are finally moving down to the dairy. We will be living in caravans backed into a shed. 6 people crammed into a space about the size of our current living room. Just as well we all love each other! It will be a good lesson in loving people even when you don't feel like it. To tell the truth, I am greatly looking forward to it. I think it will be nice to have us close together, and it is going to be a bit of an adventure moving into a caravan. Ask me again after a couple of weeks of it and you might hear something different. It is going to be hard, I am not that stupid, but I am still looking forward to it.

Sarah and I both catch the bus to town to work and for Sar's courses. It will be a longer trip than it is from here. Another thing I am looking forward too. It means getting up earlier, but I love beong able to relax and wind down on the bus.

No comments: